Scope of EMP20
EMP conferences have been held every year since 2015. Following the successful EMP18 conference in Montreal, Canada and the EMP19 conference in Shanghai, China, the EMP20 will be held in Yangon, Myanmar, in conjunction with 100th Anniversary of University of Yangon. The EMP20 conference was previously planned to hold on 8-11 June 2020. Due to the unprecedented Covid-19 outbreak, it has been postoned to December 2020. The EMP20 will be held on 17-18 December 2020 through virtual conferencing platform. The aim of this conference is to provide a platform for academics, scientists, business leaders, innovators, and industrialists around the world to exchange ideas and form collaborations to jointly fight energy crisis, and combat global warming and climate change. In particular, we solicit papers in a broad area of energy photonics, an emerging area in applying photonics in high efficiency energy production, utilization, and related material researches supporting these applications.
EMP20 covers all aspects of Material and Photonics in Energy applications including but not limited to:
Department of Physics, University of Yangon, Southern University of Science and Technology, Society for Energy Photonics.
IEEE Nanotechnology Council and The Optical Society as co-organizer.
-Prof. Pho Kaung, Rector, University of Yangon.
-Prof. Khin Khin Win, University of Yangon.
– Prof. Aung Ko Ko Kyaw, Southern University of Science and Technology, China
– Prof. Thi Thi Lay, Josai University, Japan
– Prof. Ye Chan, University of Yangon
– Prof. Aye Aye Thant, University of Yangon
– Prof. Yin Maung Maung, University of Yangon
– Prof. Than Zaw Oo, University of Yangon
– Prof. Min Maung Maung, University of Yangon
– Prof. Xiao Wei Sun, Southern University of Science and Technology, China.
– Prof. Renaud Bachelot, University of Technology of Troyes, France.
– Prof. Dongling Ma, Institut National de la Recherche Scientifique (INRS), Canada.
– Prof. Saw Wai Hla, Ohio University, USA.
– Prof. Jianwei Xu, Institute of Materials Research and Engineering (A*STAR), Singapore.
Prof. Min Maung Maung, University of Yangon
Invited speakers: The list will be uploaded soon.
NO REGISTRATION FEE
Abstract submission: Submit the extended abstract to the email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Template for extended abstract is available at www.uy.edu.mm.
Deadline – 5 Dec 2020
Publishing Option: After the conference, full papers can be submitted and the selected manuscripts will be published in Materials Today: Proceedings (Elsevier).
Phone – (+95)1536772
Email – email@example.com