Dr San San Myint
Department of Zoology, University of Yangon
B.Sc (Hons.) , M.Sc (Zoology) ,
Demonstrator (25th Jan, 2002 to 1st March, 2010) ,
Assistant Lecturer (1st March, 2010 to 24th Dec, 2014) ,
Lecturer (24th Dec, 2014 – present)
Ichthyology, Ecology and Animal behavior
E mail Address
+95- 09 450029887
1. San San Myint (2006). Abundance of Major Carps fry and fingerlings at Nyaungdon and Hinthada Township. Journal of The Myanmar Academy of Arts and Science, 4-5b: 190-208.
2. San San Myint (2010). A study on the abundance of fingerlings of seven carp species in association with the ecological factors of Nyaungdon stydy site. Maubin university research journal, 2: 113-118.
3. Myint, O., San San Myint, MaungMaungGyi, Kohda, M., (2011). Timing of partial clutch filial cannibalism in the monogynous goby, Rhinogobiusflumineus, University of Yangon Research Journal, 3-1:289-296.
4. San San Myint, Omar Myint and Maung Maung Gyi (2013). The aggressive behavior of Betta splendens and their social hierarcy, Journal of The Myanmar Academy of Arts and Science, 11-4: 81-88.
5. Omar Myint, San San Myint and Maung Maung Gyi (2013).Multiple cues used by female in an ornamental fish Poecilia latipinna, Journal of The Myanmar Academy of Arts and Science, 11-4: 141-149.
6. Pongsarun Junshum , Kajornsak Jaiyarvat, Aye Thant Zin, San San Myint, MyitzuThinn Aung, ChanatipVongpraramat,Khun Aung Naing Oo (2017). Diversity of birds in Hlawga Nature Park, Myanmar