Dr Khine Zar Ni (Ya-13825)
Department of Zoology, University of Yangon
B.Sc Engineering( Biotechnology ), University of Yangon
M.Sc (Biotechnology), University of Yangon
M.Res (Biotechnology), University of Yangon
Ph.D (Zoology), University of Yangon
Demonstrator (1.9.2009 to 12.8.2016)
Assistant Lecturer (12.8.2016 to 2.12.2019)
Lecturer (2.12.2019 to present)
(2) MSc Students, (1) PhD Student
E mail Address
1. Ei Khine Win & Khine Zar Ni (2020). Identification of effective microorganisms collected from soil samples for use as probiotics. Yae Nan Chaung University Research Journal, 2, 289-294.
2. Khine Zar Ni, Nyein Nyein Hlaing, Khine Thandar & Thinzar Oo (2012, December). Isolation and identification of Bacillus species from soil of various sources and their antimicrobial activities. Universities Research Journal, 5(2), 115-121.
3. Khine Zar Ni, Ei Khine Win, Soe Soe Htay (2022). Investigation of the Bacteria Population in Leaf Litter Soil near the Bamboo and Tamarind Trees on the University of Yangon Campus. University of Yangon Research Journal, 11(2), 447-456.
4. Aye Aye Khaing, Khin Khin Yone, Khine Zar Ni (2022). Wing Venation of Butterflies (Order-Lepidoptera) in Shwebontha Environs, Pyay Township, Bago Region. University of Yangon Research Journal, 11(2), 373-384.
5. Khaing Thanda, Khine Zar Ni (2022). Seasonal Population of Zooplankton in Kandawgyi Lake. Pyay University Research Journal, 11(1), 166-171.