Dr. San San Khine is a Professor of the Department of International Relations and Political Science, University of Yangon. She achieved B.A (Honours) International Relations (IR) (1993), M.A (IR) Credit (2000), Master of Research (IR) (2001), PhD (IR) (2007 February), Diploma in Tourism Studies and Management (2006), Post-grad Diploma in Global English (2010) from University of Yangon. She joined the Department of International Relations, University of Yangon as a Tutor in 1998. She is a member of the MOU/MOA Assessment Team, and a member of the University of Yangon Quality Assurance (UYQA) Team (Core Group). Her research interests are Peace and Security, focusing on Non-traditional Security Issues in International Relations. Currently, she teaches International Relations: Theories and Approaches, Foreign Relations of Central Asia, and Comparative Politics of South Asia, and Political Thoughts to students of International Relations and Political Science. She was awarded research fellowships by Open Society Foundations (OSF), Central European University, Hungary in 2016, and by Korean Foundation for Advanced Studies (KFAS), Republic of Korea in 2018.
(1) A Study on China’s Strategies towards Southeast Asia”, Yangon University Research Journal Vol.3, No.1, December 2011
(2) Myanmar-Thai Cooperation in Migrant Workers Issues, Journal of Myanmar Academy of Arts and Science, Vol.XII, No.9, June 2014
(3) Myanmar’s Cooperation in BIMST-EC, Journal of the Asian Research Centre, Journal of the Asia Research Centre, Yangon University, Vol.4, No. 1, 2015
(4) Kyaukphyu Special Economic Zone Project in the Context of Myanmar-China Relations, Universities Research Journal Vol.9, August 2017
(5) South Korea’s ODA Policy towards Myanmar, LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing, Mauritius, June 2019, (eBook) ISBN978-620-0-22520-7,