Dr Nwet Nwet Aung
Associate Professor, Department of Botany
BSc (Hons.), Botany, University of Yangon
MSc (Plant Diversity), University of Yangon
PhD (Microbiology), University of Yangon
Demonstrator (2002-2004), East Yangon University
Demonstrator (2004-2004), Hpa-An University
Demonstrator (2004-2010), University of Yangon
Assistant Lecturer (2010-2011), Dawei University
Assistant Lecturer (2011-2014), University of Yangon
Lecturer (2014-2020), University of Yangon
Associate Professor (2020-until now) University of Yangon
Field of Interest
Microbiology, Biotechnology, Horticulture, Molecular Biology
International and local publication
(1) The Effect of Mycorrhiza on the Growth of Vigna sinensis L. Myanmar Academy of Arts and Science, March 2009, Vol. VII, No.4, 239-253.
(2) Vesicular-Arbuscular Infection and Mycorrhizal Dependency on Yield of Vigna sinensis L. Universities’ Research Journal, December 2009, Vol. 2 No. 1, 61-72.
(3) Plant Growth Enhancement of Legume (Mung Bean) by the Effective Microorganisms Isolated from Soil. Journal of the Asia Research Centre, 2013, Vol. 3 No.2, 95-118.
(4) Phytochemical and Antimicrobial Activities of Piper betle L. Leaves. University of Yangon Research Journal, 2017-2018, Vol. 8, No. 1, 163-172.
(5) Composting Process from Municipal Solid Wastes (MSW) of University of Yangon Campus. University of Yangon Research Journal, 2019, Vol. 9, No. 2, 139-150.
(6) Antimicrobial Activities of Piper betle L. Leaves. Journal of The Myanmar Academy of Arts and Science October 2018. Vol. XVI, No. 4, 139-152.
(7) Effects of Various Vase Solutions on the Life of Five Selected Cut Flowers. 2nd Myanmar-Korea Conference Research Journal, August 2019, Vol. 1, 219-228.
Total ( 12 )
Mobile Phone No.