Dr Nway Nwe Aye
Department of Zoology, University of Yangon, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Education, Myanmar
(1) BSc (Zoology) (1996), Mawlamyine University
(2) MSc (Malacology) (2001), University of Yangon
(3) PhD (Mammalogy) (2007), University of Yangon
Demonstrator (2002 – 2010)
Assistant Lecturer (2010 – 2014)
Lecturer (2014 – 2021)
Associate Professor (2021 – present)
Mammalogy, Molecular Genetics, Descriptive Statistics, Inferential Statistics, Bioinformatics, Biotechnology, Quantitative and Population Genetics, Evolution
One PhD student, One MRes student
Mammalogy, Biodiversity Conservation, Ecology, Bioinformatics
E mail Address
1. Yee Yee Lwin & Nway Nwe Aye (2019). Movement and habitat use of rodent species in village ecosystem. University of Yangon Research Journal (UYRJ), 9(2), 773-781.
2. Nway Nwe Aye (2009). Diet of lesser Bandicoot, Bandicota savilei (Thomas, 1916) in irrigated field ecosystem. Universities Research Journal. 2(4), 243-253.
3. Nway Nwe Aye (2006). Diet of rats in fields. Journal of the Myanmar Academy of Arts and Science, 4(5B), 333-341.
4. Nway Nwe Aye (2020-21). Abundance and Population of Polynesian rat, Rattus exulans (Peale,1848) in An Apartment Building, Insein Township, Yangon Region. University of Yangon Research Journal,Vol.10,No.1,349-356.
5. Nway Nwe Aye (2022). Species Composition, Relative Seasonal Abundance and Sex Ratio of Commensal Rodent Species in Ponnasu Quarter, Bago Region. University of Yangon Research Journal,Vol.11,No.2,503-511.