Dr Nan Hlaing
Lecturer, Department of History
History, Dip. in English, Yangon MA (October, 2000),Yangon University
Tile:The Social Structure of Myanmar During Late Konbaung Period (1819-1885)
PhD (November, 2006), Yangon University
Title: Economic Activities of Foreigners in Myanmar(1834-1885)
Diploma in Global English (July, 2006), Yangon University
Publication Research Papers
1. Historical Sources of the Taunggu Period in Egyins (Historical Ballads), Journal of Myanmar Academic Arts and Science, Vol. IX, Pt.8, June 2011.
2. Influence of Brahmanism in the Inwa Period”, Research Journal of East Yangon University, Vol. I, Pt.III, 2009-2010.
3. “Sacred Kawgun Cave,”Journal of Myanmar Academic Arts and Science,
4. “Laterite Culture of Than Lyin”, Research Journal of Mawlamyine University, Special issue, .Nov., 2012.
5. Laterite Culture of the Mons in Lower Myanmar, read at the Best Paper Awards held by Higher Education Department, Ministry of Education, at Arts Hall, Yangon University
6. “Yodayah Naing Mawgun (Triumph of Myanmar over Ayuthiya)”, The Bulletin of Myanmar Studies, Vol. I, 2012.
7. “Glory and Greatness: Symbolisms of Myanmar Royalty,”The Bulletin of Myanmar Studies, Vol. II, August, 2015.
8. “Four Buddha Images excavated in Ye”,Academic Research Papers on Ye Ancient City, Mawalamyine University and Paper Reading Committee, 2015.
9. A History of the Kayins, Journal of Hpa-an University, Vol.IV ,Pt. I, Dec., 2012.