Dr. Khin Si Win
PhD in Industrial Chemistry, University of Yangon
Palm Sugar Processing, Food Processing and Preservation, Food Safety Management, Analysis and Treatment of Water and Wastewater, Extraction of Essential Oil,
Re-refining of Lubricating Oil
E mail Address
- Khin Si Win, Aye Aye Myint and Kyaw Htin (2010) “An Investigation into the Quality Improvement of Myanmar Palm Sugar”, Journal of the Myanmar Academy of Arts and Science, Vol. VIII, No. 1, pp. 389-402.
- Khin Si Win and Yee Yee Win (2012) “Effectiveness of Advanced Oxidation Processes (AOPs) on Removal of Organic Matter Present in Textile Wastewater”, Journal of the Myanmar Academy of Arts and Science, Vol. X, No. 1, pp. 393-406.
- Khin Si Win (2015) “Investigation for the Processing of Coconut Milk and Cream”, Mandalay University Research Journal, Vol. 6, pp. 170-179.
- Khin Si Win and Yadanar Aung (2018) “Re-refining of Used Lubricating Oil by Chemical Process”, Universities Research Journal, Vol. 10, No. 2, pp. 201-212.
- Saw Htet Thura Lin, Soe Soe Than and Khin Si Win (2019) “Extraction and Characterization of Essential Oils from Eucalyptus Leaves (Eucalyptus globulus Labill.) and Spearmint Plants (Mentha spicata L.) Using Steam Distillation Method”, International Congress on Pure & Applied Chemistry (ICPAC), Yangon, Myanmar.
- Khin Si Win (2020) “Preparation and Effectiveness of Toddy Palm Paste in Food”, Mandalay University Research Journal, Vol. 11, No. 5, pp. 183-189.