U Saw Tun Lin
Bachelor of Arts (Honors) (Archeology), Dagon University
Master of Arts (Archaeology), Dagon University
MA (History of Art and Archaeology, SOAS, University of London
– 2014, “Glazed Decorative Objects in Bagan”, Myanmar Ceramics Symposium 3-4 March 2014, Arts Hall, University of Yangon.
– 2015, “Cultural Sequences of Glaze in Myanmar”, SEAMEO CHAT International Seminar on Tradition in a Changing World 13-14 January 2015, Yangon.
– Moore, Elizabeth. Naing Soe and Saw Tun Lin, 2015, “Myinkaba Monasteries and Sustaining Bagan’s Heritage”, Preliminary Survey of Myanmar Archaeology Association (MAA), AMI-MISIS Conference on Myanmar and the Sustainable Development Goals: “Informed by the Past, Looking to the Future” 10-12 July 2015, Arts Hall, University of Yangon.
– 2017, “Derivation of Potted Belly or Fat Monk Images in Burma”. 17th Myanmar Academy of Arts and Science Research Conference, Yangon, 27 October 2017.
– 2018, “From God to Guardian and Kingship: Hindu Gods in the Buddhist Shrine at Mrauk U”, 2nd International Conference on Burma/Myanmar Studies, University of Mandalay, 16-18 February 2018.