Dr. Tun Aung Kyaw
6.11.1981 ( 40 years)
Department of Library and Information Studies
BSc (Chemistry), UY (1983)
Diploma in Library Science, UY, (1990)
MA (Library and Information Studies) UY, (2001)
MRes (Library and Information Studies) UY, (2002)
PhD (Library and Information Studies) UY, (2017)
Build. No.5/2/1, Teaching Staff Housing, Hlaing Township, Yangon
BA LI-2101 Organization of Knowledge: Basic Cataloguing
LI-3101 Organization of Knowledge: Basic Cataloguing
LI-4107 Organization of Knowledge: Advanced Cataloguing
Dip DLIS-111 Organization of Knowledge: Cataloguing
MA LI-612 Information Processing Technology and Retrieval System
Library Integrated Management System
1. Study on Name Element of Myanmar Personal Author. (Journal of Myanmar Academy of Arts and Science, Vol. XIII, No. 7, June 2015)
2. Analytical Study on Naming Systems of Kachin for Cataloguing.(Yadanabon University Research Journal, Vol. 7, No. 1, December, 2016)
1. Singapore. (8-1-1996 to 19-1-1996), Fellowship of Senior Librarians: Attachment training in computerized Library.
2. Singapore. (16-8-2013 to 24-8-2013),World Library and Information Congress:79th IFLA General Conference and Assembly.
3. Bangkok, Thailand. (8-6-2015 to 13-6-2015),Congress of Southeast Asian Librarians-CONSAL – XVI
4. Illinois, United State of America. (1-5-2017 to 31-5-2017)Study Tour: Northern Illinois University Library.