Tin Tin Aye is an Associate Professor of the Department of International Relations and Political Science at the University of Yangon. She obtained PhD degree in International Relations from the University of Yangon in 2013. She joined Department of International Relations and Political Science, University of Yangon as a tutor in 2008. She is responsible for teaching International Relations and Political Science courses on American Politics and Gender and Politics. Her research focuses on Non-traditional Security Issues, Myanmar-US Relations, and the Role of Myanmar Women in Politics.
(1) Myanmar – Thailand Cooperation since 1988: Drug Issues, University of Yangon Research Journal 2015, Vol. 6
(2) Myanmar Efforts to Control Illicit Drugs 1998 – 2015, University of Yangon Research Journal 2018, Vol. 8
(3) The Role of United States Agency for International Development (USAID) in Myanmar, University of Yangon Research Journal 2018, Vol. 8
(4) Security and Military Cooperation between Myanmar and India after 2010, University of Yangon Research Journal 2019, Vol.9, No.1
(5) Myanmar’s Political Reform under the New Civilian Government and Its Impact on Myanmar-China Relations, Journal of Myanmar Academy of Arts & Science 2016, Vol. XIV. No.8
(6) The US Response to Political Development in Myanmar, Myanmar Academy of Arts & Science 2019, Vol. XVII. No.7
(7) Gender Equality: Improvement or Impediment for Myanmar Women, Journal of Myanmar Academy of Arts and Science 2020, Vol. XVIII. No.7,
(8) China’s Public Diplomacy on Myanmar-China Relations, Asian Universities Alliance Academic Conference Papers, 2019.