Dr. Pwint Thu Aye
Department of Zoology, University of Yangon
Assistant Lecturer (2016-to date)
E mail Address
1. Pwint Thu Aye, Moe Moe Khine. 2009. Species richness, diversity, evenness and similarity of fish species along Mone River associated with hydroelectric dams. Universities Research Journal, Vol.2, 2009.
2. Win Mar, Myint Myint Khaing, Pwint Thu Aye. 2011. Length-weight Relationship of Some Fishes from Magway Environs. Universities Research Journal, Vol.4, No. 2, 153-161pp.
3. Pwint Thu Aye. 2012. Length-weight relationship and condition factor of Anguilla bengalensis (Gray,1831) and Osteobrama belangeri (Valenciennes, 1844) in relation to hydroelectric dams. Myanmar Academy of Art and Science Journal, Vol.X, No.4, 221-232 pp.
4. Pyone Pyone Kyi, Hla Moe Aye, Pwint Thu Aye. 2012. Species occurrence and IUCN status of some frogs and toads in Magway University Campus. Magway University Research Journal, Vol.IV, No.1 , 131-140pp
5. Pwint Thu Aye, Moe Moe Khine, Si Si Hla Bu. 2014. The Potential Effects of Dams on Some Commercial Fish along Mone Creek. Universities of Research Journal, Vol. 6, No.2, 1-14 pp
6. Khin Moe Kyi, Thi Thi Thaw, Pwint Thu Aye, Thin Zar Oo, Moe Moe Khine. 2014. Palaemonid Prawns From Mu River, Sagaing Region. Universities of Research Journal,Vol. 6, No. 2,
7. Pwint Thu Aye, Moe Moe Khine, Si Si Hla Bu. 2014. Spatial Changes of Fish Species along Mone Creek. Universities of Research Journal, Vol.7, No.1 (only submitting)