Dr Nu Yin Aye
Lecturer, Department of Botany
B.Sc (Hons:) ,
M.Sc (Tissue Culture), M.Res , Ph.D (Biochemistry)
Assistant Lecturer (2010-2015)
Lecturer (2015-Up to now)
Field of Interest
International and local publication
(1) Nu Yin Aye 2013. Some metabolites extracted from endophytic bacteria L-2 isolated from leaves of Pineapple(Anonas comosus Merr.). Dagon University Research Journal. Vol. 5.
(2) Than Than Htay, Yee Yee Nwe and Nu Yin Aye 2015. Screening of Agrobacterium tumefaciens from selected leaves. Universities Research Journal. Vol. 8.
(3) Nu Yin Aye 2018. Screening and production of Protease Enzyme from Serratia sp of Kiwi Fruit. Universities Research Journal. Vol. II, No. 9.
(4) Nu Yin Aye 2018. Screening and Production of Protease Enzyme from Kiwi Fruit. University of Yangon Research Journal. Vol. 8.
(5) Nu Yin Aye, Bay Da and Thuzar Tin (2019). Antiagrobacterial activity of endophytic bacteria isolated from Noni Fruit (Morinda citrifolia L.). University of Yangon Research Journal. Vol. 9, No. 2.