Dr Min Maung Maung (Mr))
BSc(Hons), DCSc, MSc, PhD (Physics), MInst P(Lond)
Department of Physics, University of Yangon,
Ministry of Education
Dr Min Maung Maung is a Associate Professor, Department of Physics, University of Yangon. He received his PhD in Material Science, Department of Physics, University of Yangon, Myanmar. He was awarded his BSc (Hons) and MSc by the Mawlamyine University, Myanmar. He acts as a member of Physics Curriculum & Syllabus Committee (Basic Education). He is also a member of the Institute of Physics (IOP, UK).
(1) Demonstrator (14-10-1997 to 1-7-2005)
(2) Assistant Lecturer (2-7-2005 to 1-2-2010)
(3) Lecturer ( 1-2-2010 to 30-11-2016)
(4) Associate Professor ( 1-12-2016 to date)
1994, BSc (Hons), Mawlamyine University
1996, MSc , Mawlamyine University
2002, DCSc, University of Computer Studies, Yangon
2005, PhD, University of Yangon, Myanmar.
2012, MInstP, IOP (London, UK)
Area of Interest:
Material Science ( nanotechnology, nano composites, Organic semiconductors)
1) Min Maung Maung, Saw Naing, Nyunt Nyunt Htay, “Processing and Detection of solar conversion system”, Mawlamyine University Research Journal vol 1, No 1, 2009.
2) Min Maung Maung, Thin Thin Khaing, Min Min Soe, “Properties and characterization of Zn1-xMnxO material”, Mawlamyine University Research Journal vol 3, No 1, 2011.
3) Min Maung Maung, Thein Tun Linn, Aung Min, “Behaviour of relative permittivity of rubber based nanocomposites”, Mawlamyine University Research Journal vol 5, No 1, 2013.
4) Min Maung Maung, “Performance of Capacitive Behaviour on Ba(Sr)TiO3 Ceramics”, Mawlamyine University Research Journal vol 6, No 1, 2014.
5) Min Maung Maung, “Photovoltaic behaviour of Dyed-sensitized solar cells”, Univerties’ Research Journal Vol 7, No 2, 2014.
6) Min Maung Maung, Myat Shwe Wah, Thein Tun Linn, Aung Min “Processing and Characterization of SnO2 doped TiO2 film.”, The 10th AUN/SEED-NET Regional Conference on Energy Engineering 2017: Special Session on Photovoltaic(PV) System (RCEneE2017) (ISBN 978-99971-0-359-8), 2017.
7) Min Maung Maung, Sint Ohnmar, Thein Tun Linn, Aung Min, “The Occurrence and Crystal Structure of Tungsten Bearing Ores-Mineral at Kanbouk, Tanintharyi Region (Myanmar)”, (17) Myanmar Academy of Arts and Science ISSN 2520-0186, 2017.
8) Min Maung Maung, Thein Tun Linn, Aung Min, “Influence of Barium Ferrite on the properties of Composites Based on Natural Rubber Matrices”, Conference on Science and Technology Development 2018, Pyin Oo Lwin ISBN 978-99971-0-616-2, 2018.
9) Min Maung Maung, Sint Ohnmar, Thein Tun Linn, Aung Min, “Influence of Nickel Ferrite on Dielectric and Magnetic Properties of Natural Rubber Matrices”, International Conference on Physics, Mandalay (ICPM2018) ISSN 2520-0186, 2018.
10) Min Maung Maung, “The Dielectric and Magnetic behaviour of Al doped Strontium ferrites”, International Conference on Recent Innovations in Nanoscience and Technology 2018 (ICRINT2018) ISSN 2520-0186, 2018.
11) Min Maung Maung, Aung Min, “Environmental Impacts and Adsorption of Hazardous Substances from Aqueous Solution Using Clay Minerals”, ကျိုက်မရောမြို့နယ် ဒေသန္တရ သုတေသန စာတမ်းများ, 2018.