Dr. Lei Lei Aung
Ph.D. in Earth Science, University of Poitiers – France
Ph.D. in Biotechnology, King Mongkut’s University of Technology Thonburi – Thailand
clay and clay mineral, effect of physical/chemical processes on clay’s adsorption capacity, edible oil processing
E mail Address
- Lei Lei Aung, Emmanuel Tertre,Parinda Suksabye and [et.al](2015)”Effect of Alumina Content and Surface Area of Acid-Activated Kaolin on Bleaching of Rice Bran Oil”, Journal of the American Oil Chemists’ Society (JAOCS), Vol. 92, No. 2. pp. 295–304, DOI 10.1007/s11746-014-2583-2. ( View & Download PDF )
- Lei Lei Aung, Emmanuel Tertre and Sabine Petit (2015) “Effect of the morphology of synthetic kaolinites on their sorption properties”, Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, Vol. 443, pp. 177–186
dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jcis.2014.12.008.( View & Download PDF )
- Lei Lei Aung, Emmanuel Tertre, Niramon Worasith and [et al.]. “The capacity of activated kaolins to remove colour pigments from rice bran oil: the effects of acid concentration and pre-heating prior to activation”, The Mineralogical Society,Vol. 49,pp. 513–526, DOI: 10.1180/claymin.2014.049.4.02. ( View & Download PDF )
- “Nwe Nwe Aung, San San Htwe, Kyi Kyi Sein, Lei Lei Aung (2019). “”The Impact of Floods on the Socio-Economic Activities of Yangon””, Population, Development and the Environment, Palgrave Macmillan, Singapore, pp. 255-271.
- Lei Lei Aung, Bo Bo Thet, Lwin Ko Latt, Soe Soe Than (2018). “Assessment on Food Sanitation and Hygienic Practices of Food Stalls from Campus of University of Yangon”, Journal of the Asia Research Centre, Vol. 7 (1&2), pp. 195-201.
Lei Lei Aung, Aye Mar Htun and Kay Khine Hnin (2018). “Treatment of Distillery Wastewater by using Thermally and Chemically Activated Kaolin”, Journal of Myanmar Academy of Arts and Science, Vol.16 (1B), Pg. 421-439.
Lei Lei Aung and Paitip Thiravetyan (2014). “Decolorization of Rice Bran Oil: Adsorption of Pigments on Acid-activated Kaolin”, Universities Research Journal, Vol. 7(1), pp. 327-338.
Lei Lei Aung, Myint Pe and Pansy Kyaw Hla (2009). “Palm Oil Fractionation Process”, Jouranl of Myanmar Academy of Arts and Science, Vol. 7(1), pp. 435-446. (Best Paper Award)
Conference Paper Proceedings
Lei Lei Aung, Niramon Worasith, Parinda Suksabye and Paitip Thiravetyan, 2013, “Removal of Color from Rice Bran Oil using Acid-activated Kaolin”, Conference Proceedings of the 25th annual meeting of Thai Society for Biotechnology and International Conference; Agro-Industrial Biotechnology for Global Sustainable Prosperity, Bangkok, Thailand, pp. 99-104.
Lei Lei Aung, Parinda Suksabye, Niramon Worasith and Paitip Thiravetyan, 2014, “Modification of Kaolin Using Oxalic Acid Treatment: Focus on the Correlation between its Structural Changes and Bleaching Capacities”, The Fifth International conference on Science and Engineering (ICSE 2014), Yangon, Myanmar.