Dr Khine Zar Wynn Lae
– PhD in Natural Product Organic Chemistry (2007)
– Postdoctoral Fellowship of Lotus Unlimited Project under Erasmus Mundus Action 2-EU-Asia Mobility Project in Department of Chemistry, Institute of Abel Salazar Biomedical Science, University of Porto, Portugal (2014-15)
– Research and Training Fellowship under AIRTF Scholarship at Natural Product and Center of Traditional Knowledge, CSIR-Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad, India (2019-2020)
– Member of Chemistry Subject-wise Committee (ADB Project)
1) Daw Molly, Khine Zar Wynn Lae, (2009). “Study on Changing of Protein and Carbohydrate Ratios in Spirulina due to Light Intensity”, Universities of Research Journal, Vol. 2, No. 5, 241-247.
2) Khine Zar Wynn Lae, Dr Aye Aye Cho, (2011). “Extraction of Casein and Determination of its Components from Three Kinds of Milk”, Universities of Research Journal, Vol. 4, No. 3, 181-186.