Visiting Fellow Program
- Scholar Exchange to IR, Law and Archaeology Dept., supported by Open Society Foundations (OSF)
- Visiting Professor Program under AUN-SEED/Net Program
Long-Term Collaboration Program
- University of Yangon is member of ASEAN Universities Network (AUN)
- AUN-QA Training and implementation
- AUN/SEED-Net Scholarship Program
- Collaboration between University of Yangon and Chung Ang University, Korea (Supported by KOICA)
- One year training on “Diploma in International Studies”.
- Establishment of The Myanmar-Korea Centre for International Studies
- Collaboration between Anthropology Department, University of Yangon & Hanyang University, Korea (Supported by KOICA).
- Local capacity development project for inclusive development in Myanmar (for two years projects)
- Establishment of Myanmar-Korea Local Knowledge Center
- Collaboration between Law Department, University of Yangon & Nagoya University, Japan.
- Establishment of Myanmar- Japan Legal Research Center
- Establishment of Centre of Excellence for Urban and Regional Development in collaboration with Geography Department, YU and Cologne University, Germany.